Board-Certified Gynecologist Rachael Ann Haverland MD, MS, FACOG
Meet Dr. Haverland
Based near the Highland Park region of Dallas, Texas, Dr. Rachael Haverland is passionate about helping women look and feel their best by resolving their cosmetic, sexual, and pelvic health concerns. With her extensive educational background—which includes a prominent fellowship at the Mayo Clinic among other subspecialty training tenures—Dr. Haverland is uniquely qualified to provide care in her areas of focus: obstetrics and gynecology, urogynecology, and reconstructive gynecologic surgery. More than her exceptional experience, however, Dr. Haverland is enthusiastic about assisting patients in their journey to become the best version of themselves. “The most important aspect of my role in women’s health is inspiring confidence,” Dr. Haverland states. “Any concern ranging from sexual health and appearance to endometriosis and pelvic pain can affect a woman’s quality of life—but when managed with expertise and care, we have the opportunity to empower a patient to live life to the fullest.”
After completing her undergraduate and Master’s degrees at the The University of Texas at Austin and North Texas Health Science Center respectively, Dr. Haverland went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine from Texas A&M University. She further cultivated a passion for women’s healthcare during her specialized Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at Creighton University, during which she trained under pelvic pain specialist Dr. Michael Hibner. Dr. Haverland then completed a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, where she trained under Dr. Javier F. Magrina and Dr. Megan Wasson in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. With this advanced training, Dr. Haverland developed a passion for helping women with endometriosis and pelvic pain overcome their symptoms and achieve a pain-free quality of life. Following her fellowship training, Dr. Haverland as well as her husband and two sons moved to Dallas, Texas. As a Texas native, Dr. Haverland is excited to serve the healthcare needs of women in the Dallas area.
In addition to treating medical and pelvic health conditions, Dr. Haverland also aims to empower women with cosmetic concerns to reclaim their confidence and optimize their intimate wellness. She offers an array of vaginal rejuvenation procedures, including vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, and clitoral hood reduction, and utilizes minimally invasive laser technology whenever possible. At Highland Gynecology, you can trust that Dr. Haverland provides the entire spectrum of surgical, medical, and cosmetic gynecologic care. She can listen to your concerns and develop a custom treatment plan tailored to your needs and overall goals.
Education & Experience
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecology — Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona — 2020
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN) — Creighton University at Arizona — 2018
- Doctor of Medicine — Texas A&M College of Medicine — 2014
- Masters of Science in Medical Sciences, specialization in Women’s Research and Pelvic Health — North Texas Health Science Center — 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology with Honors — The University of Texas at Austin — 2009
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Academy of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Honors & Awards
- Fellowship — Mayo Clinic Academic Excellence Day – “1st Place Clinical Research”
- Residency — Highest Award for “Most Skilled Gynecologic Surgeon”
Dr. Rachael Haverland and our team are committed to enhancing your health, confidence, and wellness with the unrivaled patient care you deserve. Please contact Highland Gynecology to learn about our treatment options, or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Haverland.